Sunday, February 3, 2013

Settling in Entry 3

Well I settled in fine as Paula and Colin  gave me a Pigs ear treat. I love Pig's ears they are nice and crunchy. Dean put one in a bag for me I knew it was there.
Dean and Chizzy left and I watched them go from the door then I was given my pig's ear.
An hour later we went out for a walk and I got carried away with a scent and forgot to do as I was told and did not go to Colin when he called me. I was sorry as I soon realised what I had done but all those amazing new scents made me forget.
Back at Dylan's I was given a new Chew Bone so I have somethig to chew on when Paula and Colin are eating or maybe in the evening when they watch that funny noisy box humans look at. I am not allowed it all the time only when they decide to give it to me.
Dean and Chizzy watch a box at home as well it is odd but they seem to like staring at it.
Sometimes I heard a car that sounded a bit like Chizzy's car but it was not them so I settled down again.
Dylan was asking for his dinner too early and Paula ignored him, I went over to her and pushed my head under her hand to make sure she understood.
Dinner was eaten at 5pm and no earlier, I really enjoyed my dinner and Dylan tried eating one of the kibbles but it was too big for him. I let him try it though and waited for him to decide it was not for him, Paula told him off but I did not mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment