Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Canal Walk Entry 8

I went to the Canal with Paula and we saw two ducks swimming they must have cold feet it was very cold today as it is windy and Paula said the wind chill was like 1 degree C even though the temperature  is 5 degrees C. No idea what she was on about but it made my ears feel cold today.

Here are the ducks we saw funny little things happily swimming along on a cold day.

We saw a canal boat and it smelt strange to me a smell of burning wood was coming from it. A man came out and walked along the path and checked the boat and went back in again. I don't understand humans they do some very strange things and live in odd places. Why would you want to live in a boat when you can have a nice house like my Master and Mistress has? very strange.

This is bridge we walked over, it is nice by the canal and we did not see anyone except for the man in the canal boat.I like the canal walk there are lots of new things to see.

 We went home and walked up the road, Paula could not take a picture of it today so I am adding a link of the road instead.Road I walked up


We saw a strange little thing running around on the path a white rabbit it was too quick to take a picture but this is what the white rabbit looked like.


I was very interested and pricked my ears up and whined a bit, it ran around for a while then went into a garden.

A very interesting walk today full of surprises.

No comments:

Post a Comment