Monday, February 4, 2013

Play time Entry 5

 We went to a little park and had a lovely walk there.
I found something new look a nice big football that is soft for me to pick up.


Colin kicked it for me and I brought it back for another go. See the funny buildings in the back? mini humans called children play on them. It is much nicer chasing a ball.

Then I had a problem you see I took my red ball with me and now I had to choose which one to play with. My faithful red ball or my big new ball?
Where did it go?


I like the big ball you can shake it but I still love my red ball, but how do I get them both home?




 Paula helped out she picked up my red ball, problem solved I can carry home the big ball I am a lucky girl. I was allowed to take the big ball home with me so I can play with it again next time we go out.

No comments:

Post a Comment