Sunday, February 10, 2013

Last Day Entry 11

Come on Play Ball
Today I tried to get Dylan to play ball  I pushed the ball with my nose towards him and waited. He did not seem to understand that chasing a ball is fun, he just sat there.

What am I to with that?
All that happened was he looked at the ball then looked at Paula as if to say 'Really she wants me to chase that?'
Paula saved the day and my embarrassment and picked up the ball and threw it for me to chase. Dylan likes string he will play with shoe laces and string any time of the day but will not chase a ball.

Today it is raining and very wet so Paula took me for a walk and we saw people running in the rain, not running to get inside but in shorts and a vest, I think they call it jogging.
They looked like this only wet and did not look at all happy.

Even I don't like being out in the rain so why do humans run in the rain? they are very odd.

When we got back home Paula dried me off with a towel it was nice and warm as it was on the radiator waiting for me so I could get warm and dry.

Colin cleaned the floor with that horrid noisy machine whilst we were out, he got it ready before I went for my walk. I don't like that cleaning machine it hurts my ears so I am pleased Colin used it when I was out with Paula.

Today Dean and Chizzy come home and I will go home and see my cats. I have had a lovely time at Dylan's home and loved all my walks even if it rain or snow. Thank you Dylan your a very hospitable chap.



No comments:

Post a Comment