Saturday, February 9, 2013

OH NO Snow Entry 10

Great I wondered why Paula put my coat on that horrid wet white stuff is falling from the sky again. Yes it is snowing, I thought we had got rid of that but it is back I hope it does not settle as my Master will not be happy.
Off I go down the path that is rather wet today as it is slowly snowing and making the ground wetter than before.

I have to make sure Paula and Colin are close by ready to play ball. I have to keep them amused snow or not.

Got it, time to get back I think it is snowing faster now. You can't see it in my picture but trust me it is snowing harder than when we first came out.

Dean does not like the snow it means we can't go to work,he is not happy when he can't go to work and kills more Zombies in his game. Chizzy does not like the snow much either it makes getting to work hard for her. So I hope the snow goes away before they come home.

No comments:

Post a Comment