Monday, February 4, 2013

My Pal Dylan Entry 6

Dylan is a good pal and does some funny things. He sleeps upside down.
Just look at him he looks so comfy and he is in Paula's place I was careful not to touch his feet when I walked past him. I did not want to wake him up.
Then he changed sides and ended up like this a real upside down chap.
Then he fell asleep like this. I can't be comfortable sleeping on that thing. He got fed up waiting to for dinner Dylan asked for it too early and Paula would not give it to him until it was dinner time.

This is me telling Colin and Paula that Dylan is outside and wants to come in.

'Come on Dylan wants to come in' They can be so slow sometimes I have to tell them to make sure they know Dylan is at the door. It is cold out there and Dylan hates the cold so I keep telling them when he is at the door.

When Dylan comes in he likes a cuddle with Colin to get warm again. He likes that and snuggles down to get comfortable. I have my blanket it is soft and really snuggly.

No comments:

Post a Comment