Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Click, Click, Click Entry 7

The evening's here are filled with different noises. First there is that box that odd noises come from they call it a TV. I get all confused when I hear a cat or a dog bark, I think they are outside.
Sometimes there are loud bangs and people shouting they like to watch a programme called  World Without End

They also watch something called Arrow both make me think someone is around and I have to make sure no one there.

Then Paula uses two sticks and some string stuff and makes a clicking sound she calls it knitting. It looks and sounds strange to me but she seems to like doing it. She made something she wears when we go out it looks nice a cosy. She got Colin to to take a picture of her wearing it using another thing that clicks. My Master Dean uses one to take pictures of me and Chizzy.
 It is rather cold here Paula says it is 5 degrees C no idea what that is but if it means it is cold then they are right is really is cold.
Paula made the Cowl to keep warm on my walks, Colin wears a hat and both wear things on there hands called gloves. My feet get cold but no one puts things on them to keep them warm. Humans are really tender that way they need all sorts of things to stay warm.

So all that clicking made something that will keep Paula from feeling cold. When she finished that she got out more string stuff and started clicking again but I have no idea what she is making but she seems pleased with it so far.

I wonder what it is like in Gran Canaria today? Colin said it is 23 degrees C he said that would be nice and warm so Dean and Chizzy will be happy.
I like it warm it means we go out to wash windows more and we get to see all those nice people who sometimes give me treats.

No comments:

Post a Comment