Sunday, February 3, 2013

Going out Entry 4

Going for walks is always so interesting all those wonderful scents, dogs, cats, foxes, people, squirrels , mice and rats, it's enough to make a girl forget her manners.

I followed a scent and forgot where I dropped my ball what a disaster my precious ball was nearly lost forever.

Then I remembered where it was and Colin got ready to throw it for me. I watched ready for the throw and soon forgot all about following that scent.
It was a bit boggy on the grass so Paula said we would go somewhere different the next day.

I was dried off in the hallway to stop my muddy feet marking the carpet, Paula is not too precious about the carpet but still wants it to look nice.

I enjoyed my walk I wonder where we will go tomorrow


No comments:

Post a Comment