Thursday, January 31, 2013

Holiday information Entry1

Ok I am Sophie and I live with my Master and Mistress who are my pets but they think they are the boss.
Here they are

Dean and Chizzy are going to have a baby. I know something is different about Chizzy and I know it is going to be a mini human that will arrive.
So before they have the baby they are going on a holiday to the Gran Canary Islands. They seem quite excited about it and have looked at pictures so I know a bit about it but do not understand what it is all about.

Here are some maps to show where they are off to.
 Lots of little islands that seem to be in a lot of water.
 This map shows where the little islands are. It is a long way from England well I think it is.

They will be on a ship that will be a bit like this one I suppose. I wondered how they would get from island to island. So now I know a ship is like a water going van only bigger. I go to work with Dean so I know all about vans.
 This is me waiting for Dean to get in the van so we can go to work. I like going to work I get to meet lots of people.

No comments:

Post a Comment